PRICING FOR FAMILY PHOTOSHOOTS
choose your FAMILY PORTRAIT
What has inspired you to look into a family portrait? Are you looking to SAVE time or SAVOUR time? Would you like a short & sweet refreshed photo of the family (time saved porch portrait) or a more comprehensive collection of group, individual, and candid photographs (time savoured family portrait)?
How much does a family portrait cost?
My session fee is $300 plus tax for a time-saved porch portrait. This includes three digital images of your choice. My session fee is $1280 plus tax for a time-savoured family portrait. This is a longer more varied portrait experience. This includes all of the high resolution digital images from the session (approx. 40-60 photographs).
More images and other products can be purchased after the session. Payment is required before the session.
After the session, you will view the images using my on-line store, so that you can download your images and order additional professional quality prints, frames, greeting cards, albums, etc. All products are made locally and shipped directly to you.
When you are in the market for purchasing art, you see that prices are all over the map… and that is especially true with photography in Toronto. And like with other art, those prices are hard to compare - it’s not oranges to oranges. You will see that my work is neither the cheapest nor the most expensive in the GTA, but it does represent one of the best values.
With 20 years of professional photographic experience, a 5 star review record on Google, and top quality client care, you can purchase a family portrait confidently knowing your money will be well spent.
Have Questions? Take a look at my FAQs page for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
ALL PHOTO SESSIONS INCLUDE
- A positive experience for your family
- Safety best practices
- ALL work done using long lenses from a distance
- Quick turnaround time
- Private online gallery
- Optional zoom meeting to help you select and purchase photo products, and
- Satisfaction guaranteed
All Families Welcome
I specialize in natural family photography with beautiful results. You will look and feel great and you will love the results. Sessions are tailored to your preferences. I welcome all families, including:
- Immediate families
- Three and four generation portraits
- Extended families with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins
- Blended, single-parent, and LGBTQ families
- Families with pets
storey's signature portrait process
Four Easy Steps to Book Your Portrait Session
- Request a portrait session by email or phone.
- Select a day, time and location that works for your family
- Sign and return the contract (adding locations, details and preferences).
- Pay by eTransfer. That's It!
Four Easy Steps to Order After your Session
- Preview images in your on-line gallery a few days after your portrait session.
- Select your favourite images and assign a product to each of your selections (digital files, framed prints, albums, wall art, greeting cards, etc.).
- Finalize your orderer arrange a zoom call with me to help you with the options.
- Products will be shipped directly to you when ready. If you ordered digital downloads they will be sent to you by email.
From Capture to Print
I provide a full service capture-to-print experience so that you are not left wondering what to do with your photos. Our post-session optional ordering appointment by video chat is a great way to help you best display your photographs. Check out some of the great photo products I offer. All products are made right here in Toronto by a top quality professional photographic lab.
As Seen In
Behind the Scenes
Check out this combined family and maternity lifestyle portrait. If you are worried that your toddler won't "turn it on" for the camera, be rest assured that if you stay relaxed, and I stay creative, together we will create great photographs regardless of how terrible the two's might seem that day.
Recent Toronto & GTA Family Photography Sessions
CONTACT ME TODAY
Looking for a guaranteed positive experience with a friendly and experienced family portrait photographer? I will be a great fit for you. Email or phone me to book your session.